OCAE consultants is primarily an environmental consultancy with a strong background in agriculture. All consultants in this sector have a primary or postgraduate qualification in environmental sciences. OCAE's objective is to offer environmental best practise in agriculture and all related areas. To provide sustainability in agriculture, agricultural advice must take full cognescence of environmental impacts. OCAE aims to provide best practise advice above and beyond environmental legislation, providing clients with the information to make sustainable decisions for the longterm.
Main areas of environmental consultancy;
- Nutrient Management Planning -IPPC Licensing
- Waste License & Permit Applications
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Statement preparation and Expert Witness
- Environmental Compliance & Auditing (Packaging, WEEE, REACH)
- Site assessment: Air, Soil and Water Sampling
- Vulnerability Assessments