Specialist Bloodstock Research
OCAE Consultants Ltd has conducted research on the following topics:
- Influence of soil compaction on grass production, grass quality and grass palatability on stud farms.
- Soil compaction surveys to identify more severely affected paddocks on farms.
- The effectiveness of different types of soil aerators.
- The link between soil, grass, hair and blood selenium levels in horses.
- The bacterium R.equi and the influence of grassland management control procedures.
- The impact of a changing climate trends on grass production and grass mineral profiles.