TAMS II (Targeted Agricultural Modernisation Schemes)
TAMS II opened in late 2015 and will run until December 2020. The aim of TAMS II is to provide farmers with grant aid to
- Improve and/or build a specific range of farm buildings or
- Purchase equipment that may benefit their farm businesses
The 6 schemes under TAMS II are
- Young Farmer Capital Investment Scheme (YFCIS)
- Dairy Equipment Scheme (DES)
- Organic Capital Investment Scheme (OCIS)
- Low Emission Slurry Spreading Equipment Scheme (LESS)
- Pig and Poultry Investment Scheme (PPIS)
- Animal Welfare Safety and Nutrient Storage Scheme (AWNSS)
We provide advice and can complete applications for all schemes under the umbrella of TAMS.
Grant-aid of 40% is available under these schemes subject to the maximum expenditure ceilings, with the exception of the Young Farmer Capital Investment Scheme (YFCIS) where the grant-aid rate can be up to 60%.